SteamLine hardwood floor cleaning and refreshing using our signature Wood Preservation System
Many times a wood floor will look dirty but the finish underneath the layer of embedded soil is intact. Other times, you will clean the wood floor and find that the finish has deteriorated to the point where it needs a refreshing coat of finish from Bridgepoint Wood System.
SteamLine proud to offer two services of professional hardwood floor care. The first one is hardwood floor cleaning, second is hardwood floor refinishing without sanding, noise and dust free. SteamLine use unique system, that will deep clean your floor and apply a preservation finish, that will maintain the integrity and protect your original finish. Your floor will be renewed and ready for use in a matter of hours with no messy sanding.
Our product is specially formulated for heavy traffic on commercial and residential hardwood floors. It will provide supreme durability among such environmentally friendly floor finishes.
This process will save you thousands of dollars over complete refinishing if kept up on an annual basis. You won’t need to go through move out and dusty mess process of floor refinishing.
Our Process Includes:
- Deep HEPA vacuuming will removes large pieces of dirt, debris and dust
- Prepares your floor for our signature wood floor cleaning process
2. Deep floor cleaning using counter rotating brush (CRB) machine
- SteamLine’s CRB machine aggressively attacks tough dirt
- The cylindrical action of our wood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue with heavy duty cleaning solutions specifically created for wood floors
- Vacuum squeegees in the bottom of our equipment will extract the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry
- SteamLine’s rinse and extraction process with our rotating brush equipment does far more than a home floor cleaning can accomplish. We not only clean the wood floor surface, like most other systems and products, but also agitate and extract hidden dirt preparing the floors for a top coat preservation finish.
3. Our technician will make detailed Hand Cleaning of difficult-to-reach spots
- Our specially trained technician will clean difficult-to-reach corners, spots and edges by hand
- A microfiber cloth and shmop will capture remaining surface dirt and debris
4. We will apply our signature Hardwood Preservation Finish
After cleaning and extracting dirt and other contaminants from hardwood floors, we apply an clear odorless water based polyurethane coating. This will protect your hardwood floors while giving them a gloss or satin sheen. This process is designed to help you avoid the dust storm that comes with sanding and displace you from your house for days. This process will not restore areas that have been damaged from water or areas worn from loss of polyurethane or very deep scratches.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE FLOOR CLEANING ESTIMATE 540-446-3989
Hardwood floor cleaning in Fredericksburg VA and Stafford VA
Hardwood cleaning and maintenance in Fredericksburg VA and Stafford VA